For a touch of modern sophistication, panel glide blinds offer a contemporary take on traditional window fashions.
Featuring sleek lines and minimalist design to give your home a modern look and feel.
Panel glide blinds evoke understated elegance in any home or office.
Perfect for a large windows, doors or as a room divider.
Panel glide blinds are crafted from flat fabric panels attached to a simple headrail track system that uses glider mounted carriers.
Making this style of blind light and easy to operate. Which can give you a feel of more space by giving it a more open look.
As well as this the colour used can help to brighten up a room.
SYSTEM AND PRODUCT FEATURES
Our panel glide systems offering whisper quiet operation and technical features that ensure operation with the lightest touch.
- Fabric panels are attached to a simple headrail system using roller mounted carriers. Extremely smooth to operate even on large blinds.
- The headrail is available with 2, 3, 4 or 5 track channels.
- Panels are always equally spaced with an 50 – 70 mm overlap to minimize light gaps.
- The electro – coated aluminum headrail is available in white colour.
PANEL FINISHING & STACKING OPTION
Traditional finish with welded pocket and flat base rail. Available in 6 track rails model:
- Right to left, stacking to the front.
- Right to left, stacking to the back.
- Left to right, stacking to the front.
- Left to right, stacking to the back.
- Center to the left and right, stacking to the back.
- Center to the right, stacking to the front.
A stiff pelmet teamed with roman blind can be an attractive and practical solution for a small “problem” window where curtains are unsuitable and a blind alone may seem insufficient. Adding the stiff pelmet has the effect of creating a smarter more formal finish.
Need Panel Glide Blinds? Live in Victor Harbor, Goolwa, Port Elliot or in the Fleurieu Peninsula? Then give us a call for your free quote.
Contact Us On (08) 8554 3465
Or Visit Us On