For a touch of modern sophistication, panel glide blinds offer a contemporary take on traditional window fashions featuring sleek lines and minimalist design. Panel glide blinds evoke understated elegance in any home.
Perfect for a large window, door or as a room divider, panel glide blinds are crafted from flat fabric panels attached to a simple headrail track system that uses glider mounted carriers, making it light and easy to operate.
SYSTEM AND PRODUCT FEATURES
Our panel glide systems offering whisper quiet operation and technical features that ensure operation with the lightest touch.
- Fabric panels are attached to a simple headrail system using roller mounted carriers. Extremely smooth to operate even on large blinds.
- The headrail is available with 2, 3, 4 or 5 track channels.
- Panels are always equally spaced with an 50 – 70 mm overlap to minimize light gaps.
- The electro – coated aluminum headrail is available in white colour.
PANEL FINISHING & STACKING OPTION
Traditional finish with welded pocket and flat base rail
Available in 6 track rails model
- Right to left, stacking to the front.
- Right to left, stacking to the back.
- Left to right, stacking to the front.
- Left to right, stacking to the back.
- Center to the left and right, stacking to the back.
- Center to the right, stacking to the front.
A stiff pelmet teamed with roman blind can be an attractive and practical solution for a small “problem” window where curtains are unsuitable and a blind alone may seem insufficient. Adding the stiff pelmet has the effect of creating a smarter more formal finish.